School Forms

During the school year you may need to complete forms for trips, swimming or medical reasons.  These will be sent out as and when required, but for reference are also available on this page.

Documents available include:

  • Medicine Administration - for when your child may need to have medicine administered in school.
  • Swimming Consent Form - to allow your child to attending swimming lessons.
  • Swimming and Goggle Guidance - to be read and signed before children go swimming.
  • Local Trips Consent Form - to allow your child to attend local trips from school.